Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fancy New Feature

For a few months now I've been using Google Reader as my RSS Reader. This is a blog aggregator that allows me to quickly file through dozens of blog posts without having to go to the actual website.

They have a "share" feature which allows me to simply click a button and a link from the blog post I've clicked will appear in the box on the right column of this blog that says "Nolan's Shared Items". I think this is pretty cool. Also, since it is obvious that I'm not good at keeping this blog up to date, this might be a good way for people to find things on the internet that I once found interesting. (this is, assuming that the people who visit this site are nearing the end of the internet and in dire need of reading material)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home