Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!



I made it to Atlanta after the longest ride yet yesterday, 613 miles. Starting in Louisiana, passing through Mississippi and Alabama and landing in Atlanta, Georgia proved to be a longer day than I wanted.

All is well here, my sister Alicia finished the Peachtree Road Race this morning and I'll post more later.

Since I haven't had a chance to upload any of my pics, I borrowed one my brother took this week in Traverse City, Michigan of the Blue Angels.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nolan,

Finally got onto your sight, looks great. Poor Max is having a rough time without your support. He was just in telling me how old Joe Leiberman was not going to be the nominee and I reminded him that he was going to go Indepentant (we could use a couple of more good Independants)which would then give the seat to a Republican. He did'nt like that scenario and left wishing you were here to gang up on me. Neal has taken up your position quite well and is doing a great job representing the Liberal point of view. The one thing neither one of them can do is meet on the common ground when discussing the Sopranos. Now that's when I'm really going to miss you when I don't have anyone to discuss Christopher's amped up behavior.

Take care,

Gary F. Perez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home